October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and in support, I wanted to share five items that support the cause.
I really like these 2 x 3’ Welcome Mats. Each are Made-in-USA with 25% of the cost ($29.99) funding 5-star Charity Navigator-rated Breast Cancer Research Fund (BCRF)’s programs.
1. Support Breast Cancer research with a welcome mat in your choice of several fun designs from Carpet One Floor and Home Designs
You’ll find all of the designs from this exclusive collection, complete with #PinkRibbon
2. Proud to be Pink – Bobbi Brown Pink lip duo. I love these shades of pink and when you buy this duo, $24.99 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Fund (BCRF).
You can buy them at Nordstrom’s or Bloomingdales or directly from the Bobbi Brown.
3. Hope & Beauty, Chemo Companions has many nourishing and soothing products for skin, hair, and nails for people undergoing chemo or radiation. I’m so inspired by the work my friend and colleague, Dr. Shyamali Singhal,
a surgical oncologist who runs a cancer center. She believes in remembering to take care of the little things, like helping people have feel better especially while undergoing cancer treatment.
I like this Lindi Balm with avocado oil, it helps rehydrate the skin, which is soothing. This makes a great gift for anyone going through chemo or radiation.
4. Save the environment, support breast cancer research all while looking fabulous in Rothy’s flats. Did you know that Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex is a fan of Rothy’s?
Rothy’s will donate $50,000 to the BCRF regardless of sales. I like supporting companies that give back. These are a perfect neutral for those days when I need to wear comfortable flats and see patients in the office.
5. Pinking Positive with Lily Pulitzer. This is a great go-to scarf that will brighten up any outfit. It’s a great gift for someone going through chemo too. There are hats, jackets, and blankets with the same cheery design. Lily Pulitzer will donate $22,000 as a direct contribution to the BCRF.
Disclosure: I have no financial relationship with any of the products or companies mentioned and I have not received any of these products for my personal use.